Friday, 9 May 2014

A quick trip in Krabi



A 4D3N or 3D2N stay enough to experience Krabi so a trip here is perfect for short getaways. I went here with my girlfriend. In Krabi, the best things to do are to visit Ao-nang town and Island Hop. Everything is cheap here so you're not going to end up spending a lot on your trip.
25 Baht is roughly equivalent to 1 AUD and you could daily plan a full day of activities on 1000 Baht or 40 AUD budget. That would be inclusive of 2 hours of massage, Island Hopping, three meals and cute souvenirs too! 
Phi Phi Island
I would suggest you to visit Phi Phi island when you come to Krabi. But because its my second time here, I opted to go on the "4 island" tour. The Four Island tour is made up of Koh Gai (Chicken Island), Koh Tup, Koh Mawr and Poda and they are among the most picturesque locations in Thailand. All those post cards of Thailand that you see were probably taken at Krabi. Like this one I took below.
Koh Gai

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment