My girlfriend and I had been together for about two months when he arrived. We went camping in Katoomba, which was our first trip together as a couple. It was amazing and so much fun but incredibly cold. Good weather for hot chocolate and cuddles!
On the second day out camping, my girlfriend and I went on a walking trail in the mountains. We came across some beautiful big rocks and cascades, of which we captured great photographs. The water was so clean and clear, my girlfriend nearly fell in the stream of water she was drinking out of. Our favorite spot in Australia is in the blue mountains, its called Govetts Leap.
A couple of days later, my parents joined us at the camping site. We had some nice lunch by a restaurant overlooking a view of the three sisters. It was all round one of my favorite trips in Australia. I was so stocked to have been able to see so many things with my girlfriend and family in the mountains. Its a peaceful and breathtaking place to escape to!





No comments:
Post a Comment