Tuesday, 6 May 2014

My Midsemeter Trip to Queensland.

During the Mid-Semester break I went to Brisbane with my girlfriend. We were on a tight budget so we decided to stay at her relatives. We found that it is cheaper to book flights a few months in advance and to look for specials as they advertise on TV. Car hire was also a bit more expensive as I am under 25 and do not have my full licence. There are only a few car rental places who will hire a car to someone without a full licence, so keep that in mind if you are planning a holiday and you do not have a full licence. 

During our visit we also visited the Gold Coast and the Noosa. In the Gold Coast we went for a Snorkelling cruise with Whales in Paradise. It was only $79 for a 4 hour cruise that included lunch which we think is good value for money. On the last day we went up to Noosa which is probably one of the most beautiful places I have been in Australia. We did not get to spend a lot of time there unfortunately, so we only drove through the town and up to the National Park. All in all it was one of my favourite holidays so far and I can’t wait to go back!! 

Picture From :http://www.suncityhotwaterplumbing.com.au/plumbers_noosa

No comments:

Post a Comment